IELTS is the most accepted ESL Test across the world. Over 6,000 institutions in 135 countries recognize this test which makes it the most recognized and globally accepted English Language test. IELTS test is conducted at 500 international centers four times in a month. This test is taken by the students who want to study abroad and by the professionals planning to immigrate to other country. This test is a proof of English proficiency and tests all your real life English language skills.
IELTS Coaching in Zirakpur are one of the top IELTS coaching centre in Zirakpur. We use new methodologies of teaching and employ result oriented strategies of IELTS coaching according to your requirements. This is the time of technology and hard work must be complimented with smart study and our methods are teaching are smarter and improve your chances of getting high scores. We provide Mock tests and special listening sessions to improve your skills .We specially emphasize on speaking sessions and teach reading techniques to make sure, yours all round development. We also conduct time bound mock test for all sections together to check students progress.
The reasons why should you opt to prepare IELTS with us?
- The Batch size is small so that every student gets attention of the trainer.
- Our trainers are expert and innovative and always have many solutions to your problems.
- We provide intensive class room training.
- We conduct mock tests in real time environment to boost up confidence of student.
- Classes are held two hours a day six days in a week. You can have unlimited practice time at institution.
- We work out with the student on the weaker sections.
- We provide ample speaking sections to make you comfortable with the exam and also improve your Basic English language skills.
- We use different techniques to improve student’s listening skills and provide him material for that along with the listening sessions in institution.
- Our expert trainers believe not only in tutoring, but also mentoring and guiding students to excel in the IELTS.
IELTS Coaching in Zirakpur | IELTS Classes in Zirakpur | Best IELTS Coaching in Zirakpur | IELTS Coaching Institute in Zirakpur | English Speak
Structure of the IELTS Exam
Insight into IELTS
What do I need – Academic or General?
The Academic Module has been designed for people who aspire to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programme in an English-speaking university or institutions of higher and further education. Students are offered unconditional admissions to desired courses on the basis of their test results.
IELTS – Score processing, reporting and interpretation.
Scores from Band 1 to 9 are given to candidates. A separate profile score is reported for each section. The four respective scores are averaged and rounded off to calculate the Overall Band Score. Each sectional score and the Overall Band Score are reported half bands and full bands.
Candidates receive a Test Report Form that details their Overall Band Score and the scores they’ve achieved in the Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. The scores of each section are equally important. The Overall Band Score, thereby, is calculated by averaging the scores of the individual sections.
Listening and Reading
IELTS Listening and Reading papers have 40 items, each carrying one mark. Band scores (ranging from Band 1 to Band 9) are awarded depending on their raw scores.
Writing and Speaking
Detailed performance descriptors function as a strict rubric for examiners marking the Writing and Speaking sections of the IELTS exam. The performance descriptors describe the candidate performance level at each of the 9 bands.
The four criteria on which the examiners award a band score in the Writing Section are:
- Task Achievement (for Task 1)
- Task Response (for Task 2)
- Coherence and Cohesion
- Lexical Resource and Grammatical Range and Accuracy
Similarly, the four criteria on which the examiners award a band score in the Speaking section are:
- Fluency and Coherence
- Lexical Resource
- Grammatical Range and Accuracy