Counterfeit Cashiers Checks: Counterfeit Cashiers Checks of Pioneer Bank, Roswell, N.M.
- December 10, 2020
- Posted by: gurmarg educare
- Category: Uncategorized
Share This Site:
Ceos of all of the National Banks and Federal Savings Associations; All State Banking Authorities; seat, Board of Governors for the Federal Reserve System; Chairman, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; Conference of State Bank Supervisors; Deputy Comptrollers (Districts); Assistant Deputy Comptrollers; District Counsels; and all sorts of Examining Personnel
The above-named bank has stated that a few variations of fake cashiers checks utilizing a proper routing amount of 312270463 are now being presented for re re payment nationwide regarding the a scam involving mystery shopping employment that is online.
The fake checks resemble the banking institutions authentic checks; the fake checks, nevertheless, might be identified because of the traits that are following
- The checks support the after protection declaration in the utmost effective edge: WARNING: THIS DOCUMENT HAS SAFETY QUALITIES INTO THE PAPER.
- The text CASHIERS CHECK are printed into the portion that is top-center of check.
- The state and city printed beneath the banks logo appear as ROSEWELL NM.
- The following statement is situated under the authorized signature lines: TWO SIGNATURES FORCED THROUGH $50,000.00.
Fake checks presented to date are made payable in varying quantities and don’t include remitter names.
Prospective victims are initially contacted by e-mail about the opportunity for secret shopping work through At Your Service advertising.
Communication associated the fake checks describes that the receiver would be to deposit the look at his / her individual banking account and wait a day to execute the project. The receiver of the package would be to verify receipt by sending a text to (216) 839-0634. The page further describes that the receiver is always to retain $300 as a payment re payment also to invest the remaining from the purchase of a certain make of prepaid cards. After the cards that are prepaid purchased, the receiver is always to just simply take an image of both the leading and straight back of every card and e-mail those photos along side extra assessment information to [email protected]
For extra information also to confirm the authenticity of checks drawn on Pioneer Bank, please contact money Management Supervisor Kate Davenport by mail at 3000 North Main Street, Roswell, NM 88201; by phone at (575) 624-5243; by fax at (575) 624-5269; or by e-mail at [email protected]
Customers whom get fake or items that are fictitious linked material should file complaints with all the after agencies, as appropriate:
- U.S. Department associated with Treasury, workplace of Inspector General (OIG): by phone at (800) 359-3898 or by going to the OIG web site.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC): by phone at (877) www.mycashcentral.com/payday-loans-ga/ FTC-HELP or, for filing an issue electronically, through the FTC’s internet site.
- Nationwide Consumers League (NCL): by phone at (202) 835-3323 or by e-mail. To register a fraudulence problem, go to the NCL fraudulence site.
- Bbb (Better Business Bureau): The Better Business Bureau system acts areas throughout Canada, Puerto Rico, in addition to united states of america and may be the market leader in advancing trust between companies and customers. The website provides email address for neighborhood BBBs, objective reports on a lot more than 2 million companies, customer scam alerts, and great tips on a multitude of topics which help customers find trustworthy organizations and also make purchasing that is wise.
- Federal Bureau of research Web Crime Complaint Center (to report frauds that could have originated through the internet).
- The U.S. Postal Inspection Service by telephone at (888) 877-7644; by mail at U.S. Postal Inspection Service, Office of Inspector General, Operations Support Group, 222 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1250, Chicago, IL 60606-6100; or via the online complaint form if correspondence is received via the U.S. Postal Service, contact.
More information concerning this matter that needs to be delivered to the interest associated with workplace of the Comptroller associated with the Currency (OCC) could be forwarded to
For more information regarding other styles of economic fraudulence, please go to the OCC’s anti-fraud resources web web web web page.
Ellen M. Warwick Director for Enforcement and Compliance