i would ike to inform about U.S. Embassy & Consulates in Mexico
- January 5, 2021
- Posted by: gurmarg educare
- Category: Uncategorized
Personal / Re Re Search
- Property Issues
- Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative
- Bringing Things into Mexico / U.S.
Please be aware: The Department of State assumes no obligation or obligation when it comes to ability that is professional standing of, or perhaps the standard of solutions supplied by, the entities or people whoever names show up on the next listings. Addition with this list is in no real method a recommendation by the Department or perhaps the U.S. federal federal government. Names are detailed alphabetically, and also the purchase by which they look doesn’t have other importance. The info on record is provided straight because of the neighborhood companies; the Department just isn’t in a situation to vouch for such information.
A U.S. citizen must be physically present in Mexico and present documents required by the jurisdiction where the marriage will take place in general, to marry a Mexican national in Mexico. U.S. residents whom marry U.S. residents or any other non-Mexicans aren’t susceptible to a residence requirement, but are necessary to provide their tourist cards. The Mexican Embassy or nearest Mexican consulate in the United States for additional information on marriages in Mexico, contact.
For basic details about wedding offshore, please click on this link.
If you want extra information about sponsoring your foreign-born partner for an immigrant visa, click on this link.
Ciudad Juarez District
If a citizen that is american to marry in Mexico, he or she must follow all of the relevant guidelines and rules of Mexico. A wedding will be recognized when you look at the United States so long as it’s apostilled and translated. Just marriages performed by Civil Registry Officials ( perhaps not religious officials) are thought appropriate and legitimate in Mexico.
U.S. people should have a passport that is valid their Tourist or Residence permits as much as date with Mexican Immigration Authorities; you have to additionally request from Mexican Immigration a married relationship license. The marriage can be performed at the Civil Registry Office upon fulfillment of the above requirements.
Needs For Marriage In Civil Registry Workplace
- Completed marriage application, offering precise names of applicants, just like they come in their delivery certificates (Article 93 for the Civil Code)
- Birth Certificate and three photocopies (Mexican resident).
- For the citizen that is american Apostilled birth certificate translated into Spanish. вЂњFMTвЂќ kind (Tourist or Residence), and a unique license to marry in Mexico issued by Mexican Immigration.
- Four witnesses. Two for every single applicant (over 18 yrs. of age) with unique and content of the legitimate photo I.D (both edges).
- Evidence of Planned Parenthood lecture provided during the вЂњConsejo Estatal de PoblacionвЂќ located at: Oficialia 01, part of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street in downtown Juarez.The lecture is just an one-day occasion from 3:30p.m. to 5:30p.m. and from 6:00p.m. to 8:00p.m. weekdays (Please don’t bring kids and get to minimum thirty minutes ahead of the lecture). a charge of $50.00 pesos should be compensated in the Civil RegistryвЂ™s cashier between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m.In Chihuahua City: during the Civil Registry workplace (north area) вЂ“ corner of Tecnologico Ave. and Sicomoro Street. Weekdays from 7p.m. to 9:00p.m. a cost of $30.00 pesos should be compensated during the Civil Registry workplace between 9:00a.m. and 3:00p.m. You need to reach minimum 45 moments ahead of the lecture.Note: a well planned Parenthood lecture from Juarez is legitimate in Chihuahua City and vice versa.
- Prenuptial medical assessment, released because of the regional General Hospital, or by another general general general public or private entity of these selection, that should add HIV, V.D.R.L. and bloodstream type, released a maximum of 15 times prior to the wedding occurs. Medical examinations from the U.S. aren’t appropriate.
- All of the above requirements still apply, including Steps 5 and 6 if applicants are living together or have children.
- Picture I.D. and a copy (both relative edges) for every single for the candidates.
- If candidates are divorced or widowed, they ought to provide the matching divorce proceedings or death certificates and three copies.
- Whenever one or each associated with the individuals is/are that is marrying the chronilogical age of 18, the moms and dads regarding the minor(s) must provide picture I.D. in order to offer their permission and must come swinglifestyle online with them first to City Hall to acquire an вЂњUnderage PermitвЂќ after which into the Civil Registry workplace.
- A scheduled appointment when it comes to wedding must certanly be planned the before day. Bring all of the above required documents to your Civil Registry workplace from 9:00a.m. to 12:00p.m. Through Friday monday. Marriages at an area apart from the Civil Registry workplace need a scheduled appointment at the least fourteen days ahead of time. At the time of June 2011, charges had been:
- Private Ceremony: $496.00 Pesos
- Wedding Performed at Home: $4089.00 Pesos
Civil Registry Offices In Juarez, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the quantity
- Oficialia Aztecas: Centro Comunitario No. 1. Corner of Codorniz St. and Ave. de los Aztecas. Mobile #: (656) 610-01-42
- Oficialia Zaragoza: Plaza Bensa, Carretera Juarez Porvenir. Mobile #: (656) 682-05-24
- Oficialia Zona Centro (01): Corner of Heroico Colegio Militar Street and Francisco Villa Street (Recaudacion de Rentas building) Phone #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55150 & Ext. 155153
- Oficialia 05: Eje Juan Gabriel, edificio administrativo del Gobierno del Estado. Mobile #: (656) 629-33-00 Ext. 55704, 55705
- Oficialia 06: El Mezquital, Ave. El Mezquital part with Almendro Street. Mobile # (656) 637-44-03
Civil Registry Offices In Chihuahua City, Mexico
If calling through the U.S. dial 011-52 before the quantity
- Oficialia 01: Calle Libertad y 13a. Col. Centro Phone #: (614) 429-33-00 ext. 148819
- Oficialia 02: Avenida Ocampo y Justiniani Phone #: (614) 420-99-95
- Oficialia 17 (Zona Norte): Avenida Tecnologico #5506 Mobile #: (614) 421-47-77
- Oficialia 18 : Pistolas Meneses, Carretera a Ciudad Juarez Km 14.5 Phone (614) 185-36-99
The Consulate for locations in other cities in Chihuahua State, please contact.
You need to follow the rules and laws of Mexico if you are getting married in Mexico. U.S. citizens will need to have a passport that is valid either a tourist license or perhaps a resident permit for Mexico. In Mexico, foreigners desperate to marry a citizen that is mexican request authorization through the Mexican Immigration Institute. For informative data on the topic, be sure to contact:
If you’re a resident regarding the usa and also you have an interest in gaining resident or immigrant status for the non-U.S. citizen fianceвЂ™(e), you need to fill down a petition given by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Please call the regional USCIS workplace near your U.S. residence for accurate info on exactly which papers and exactly just what information will undoubtedly be required. For basic information regarding procedures, please visit USCIS web that is following page.